MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Pound on This (Short and Choppy Version)

So to recap this last weekend's rides.
Saturday..............
It rained. I rode in the rain. I got wet from the rain. I drank 2 beers and was trashed. It is not bad riding in the rain. It is better than setting on a trainer.

Sunday...........
It didn't rain. It was windy out of the west. We went fast in the tail wind. There was silent crying and bitching (my personal favorite kind of bitching and moaning). The group shrunk. I had a king sized candy bar in Mokane. We rode back in a head wind for 3 hrs. I then ate so much food my belly stuck out. I drank 1 beer and then passed out at 9:27pm last night.

Monday.....
Bubba and I went for our morning walk. Bubba took a big shit in my neighbor's (Big Angry) yard. It was a large pile of shit that I am sure Big Angry will step in.

A few points to be made:
1)Yes, I will burnout in 4 months. Just like every year I burnout and disappear and stop racing by May.
2)I am actually 4 times as angry as I appear
3)Removed...........because Jimmiez and "The Ball and Chain" said so.
4)Yes, it is my goal in life to make people feel bad about themselves
5)I do "core workouts" daily but for some reason all the fat still goes to my ankles.

Is it CX season yet?

3 comments:

Luke Musselman said...

good thing you got those new glasses, they keep the death ray shooting out of your eyes from killing people....Like that guy on star trek. I don't know his name, ask the dude.

Bobber said...

I'm already burnt out. Now that I see how much you guys in the 2nd church actually do during the winter, it burns me out (but also motivates the hell out of me). Go bubba!

Anonymous said...

It's "sell things to my friends" Einstein. You have no friends and that’s why you're butthead.

I enjoyed dropping you yesterday. Good times. I’ll have more soon.

Hugs and kisses.

Soccer Dad