MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Friday, January 27, 2006

BEST WEEK EVER! PART 2:

So to top off the best week ever while drinking a coke yesterday I realized I had won a free one! I was so pumped I gave the winning cap to one of my coworkers. He is by far the cheapest person I know.....even cheaper than the Tr-olly. Needless to say my coworker is also having the best week ever!

Anyways more random base blogging......
So Dr ProPam Hinton sent me this article about how boobies' sizes are inversely proportional to VO2 Max. It was an interesting article and made me think about a few things.....so on my lonely ride in the dark last night down by the river I had a revelation! Ok maybe not a revelation but a thought none the less. Fish and Beefcakes both have man boobies. Granted Fish has fatty man boobies while Beefcakes has muscle man boobies but they both have man boobies. I wonder if they lost their man boobies would their VO2 Max Numbers improve? And what about fake boobies?

In other news: I attempted to do a "core workout" yesterday but then I realized I could just eat a king sized candy bar instead....

2 comments:

RockDoc said...

King size is the only way to go, that is if you are eating your candy bar. Just goes to show that size really does matter.

ProPam said...

In my humble, professional opinion, losing boobies , regardless of type, will improve your VO2max. All add extra, non-power producing weight that has to be dragged around.