MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

BEST WEEK EVER

Alright so normally I am not this cheery but WTF!
So here is my week recapped so far
1)Sunday- broke legs for about 5hrs
2)Monday- Bubba's leg is good to go again so no blue bottles are safe
3)Tuesday- Pair of Oakleys show up from http://www.yourbikesucks.com Thanks Dan
4)Wednesday- Got 3.5 hrs in riding in the dark with Jimmiez and Fish. I got to hear stories of greatness.....
5)Thursday- The new coffee at work showed that I requested.

I mean really can this get any better? With any luck tomorrow for lunch I will get to try the new Hooters.

Even better it is suppose to rain saturday and sunday. That is great! 5hrs in the rain riding around in tight paints! Think of the crying and bitching! Legs will be broken.

No comments: