MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Monday, January 23, 2006

5 days until more leg breaking

So I have adapted a new thought in my training. That thought is....."do what I want to do". No more going slow because somebody is tired. No more cutting a ride short because somebody needs be home. I got 1 rule when it comes to training now and that is I am doing what I want to fucking do.

Everyone in BOCOMO should go on notice. If you show up on Saturday or Sunday for the noon ride leave all the complaining at home. I will make it a point to break everyone's legs everytime somebody bitches about the route or the pace. In my mind silence is golden.

Anyways the rides this last weekend were great people showed up and got dropped, people complained and got dropped, and in general legs were broken.

Save all your burnout talk / christmas star shit for somebody who cares. My goal this season is to burnout or blow up.

In other news: Nolan Froese you are #1 on the drop list come Saturday.

I hate fucking dumbass juniors.

3 comments:

ProPam said...

I love you, Butthead.

Anonymous said...

Ummm - except that whore is from the eastern curb (big shark) where the johns don't pay enough to cover the bills. It's a CBC ride - Butthead owes us - unless he'd rather go on one of those great training rides the big shark team has.

Anonymous said...

In a good way, that is.