MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Columbia IL sucks

If anyone is ever looking for an endless head wind with no corners or hills go to Columbia IL and ride south.

Put that on my list of things I won't do again.

From this point on all my "training rides" will stay in BOCOMO. You don't realize how good you have it until you go some where that isn't so good. So don't call me, email me, or telegraph me to come to your little town to ride. Last time I checked I get X amount of time to ride my bike and that is going to be spent doing rides in BOCOMO. Of course if I win the lottery and can rid myself of all reponsiblities I would "Winter" in the Hill Country of Texas.........but that is not fucking happening so that is that.

What the fuck is up with this weather. If this 50 degree shit keeps up all of the fuck heads who hide from the cold all winter might actually be in shape this year. I for one hope the bottom falls out and we have a month straight of high of 31 degrees. There is nothing worse in my mind than a fair weather cyclist. Go Lance!

No comments: