MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Friday, July 08, 2005

fucking Jimmiez

So I am totally fucked. Last year about this time I hear Jimmiez talking all this shit......."Butthead you got to do this, Butthead they sell a beer with your name on it there.....blah blah blah".....Long and short of it I am going to do http://www.bicyclerace.com

I looked at the profile today....looks like it goes to 14k. Fuckin Jimmiez. What in the hell is he thinking telling me to go to this. He claims I will get popped at the Summit Lake which is 12K and some change. I hope I don't get popped in the first mile. Fuckin Jimmiez. The only thing that would make this better is if little Chucky Huff rolls his cheerleading ass up there and does it with me. Come on Huff!

Here is my photo for today

What do you think the little guy is thinking about? Could be anything. I am going with. "Fucking Butthead! He grabs me and yells at me. I fuckin hate that guy. Maybe if I play with this grass long enough I can go back to that happy place where I was a pro and the world was mine"

Don't worry Luke I heard that Soulard has taken all of the corners out of their course this year. You will never have to turn.

No comments: