MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The real question

Does Chucky Huff make all that shit up in his Diary. Yes Diary because he is sensitive and a bit like this girl I knew in 7th grade. I would go into details about this but I don't do those kind of things.

Will Chucky ever return to racing in Missouri? Is he to big time for the rest of us?

In other news.....today fucking sucks. What kind of motherfucker goes and puts July 4th on a Monday. Fuck I am totally wornout today.

If you were to dress Jelly Roll Hill, Fatman Froese, and Chucky Huff in women's clothing who would look better? Jelly Roll would have total guetto booty...so he gets a point there. Fatman has some of the world's largest man titties so with the right support he would looked pretty good. But the best would be Chucky because.....fuck I don't know I just think that Chucky really is a women deep down inside.

Huffy, right now I am holding my breath, typing, and standing on top of my cube. That is right you are in deep shit next time you line up with me.

No comments: