MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Friday, August 05, 2005

fatass window breaker

So Fish, JV, and I go and ride an Ashland loop last night. I could tell right from the start that I should have stayed home and played with Bubba. First Fish has to keep going on about.."the Call a Dude game". I have to say I am not sure what is more annoying The Dude or Fish running his mouth about the dude? To make maters worse JV has to tell "one up" stories the entire time. How does JV know so much?

Back to the ride. We do a nice "Brad Huff" paced ride (that would be slow with lots of talk of greatness) and as we roll back into town a small Mini Van with 2 very large black women go to pass us. At that very moment the mini van's passanger side window shatters. It was like an explosion! Glass is everywhere.....in the van and all over us. Well it turns out that a rock came out under Fish tire and hit the window just right and boom.....so we think. So we stop and make sure everyone is alright. JV has decided it was a sniper so he goes and searches in the bushes. Fish talks to the laddies and make sure they were alright. To make matters worse the laddies were eating to deep fried shrimp at the time. So there is tarter sauce every where. I mean I guess when the window blew the girl just lost it and just dumped the shit every where.

Granted I don't type a story as good as I tell it but it was just so fucking unreal. The fucking window just exploded and of course it had to be 2 very large 300lb women in the van eating deep fried shrimp.

How the fuck is Fish so fat that his fatass can shoot a rock out of his tire and blow up a window.

Needless to say it is good it is friday because this week is just fucking nuts.

No comments: