MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

So I went on a little trip this last weekend

4 hours each way with only Nellie or Nelly or however the fuck you say it CD. Needless to say I was keeping it real for all my brothers out there locked up in the pin

(That would be the Women's lock up for Missouri.) I think Brad Huff tends to visit this place a lot. I know at the very least he writes and sends a lot of letter there.

I crossed a few bridges




Did a little racing

(That is one fast JEW!)


Then Jelly Rolly, the Command Decision Maker and myself had

(That is a Mexican water fall. I am totally building a water fall in my back yard!)

(Did I make the "Then we had Mexican Joke yet?)

Anyways I really don't have any anger today. Kind of sucks. I am sure that will change.

I am so turning PRO!

No comments: