MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Friday, June 10, 2005

I.H.F.F.F................

That is right it is "I hate Fucking Fish Friday". Also known as "It is Friday and Fish is still an over stuffed Soccer Mom in the body of a 55 year old overweight chimp" (Say that fast 3 times)


Notice how he uses the Banjo to hide his belly

So let me count the ways I hate Fucking Fish
1)He is fat.
2)He thinks he is not fat.
3)One time He made me wash all the Junior's bikes and then I rode like shit.
4)He got me a green sheet cake and my shit was green for 3 days.
5)He calls the Dude and invites him along.
6)His bike always breaks because he is a fat ass.
7)Last sunday he almost bridge to my break which forced me to suffer really bad.
8)He doesn't teach any of his juniors "skills".
9)He is fat.
10)He is always trying to get "alone" time with Bubba. Bubba seems to not want to turn his back to him anymore.
11)He sends me hate email everyday with pictures of him and small animals in strange settings.
12)He started an anti butthead blog. Fuck Head just wait til I start an Anti Ethan blog.
13)He doesn't race on Sunday anymore because he claims he is need at Church
14)He is fat.
15)He tells my teammates he gave me money for them when he actually blew his entire winnings at an all you can eat pub. How can anyone spend $300 at an all you can eat buffet? One plate is only 6.99. Fuck! add stupid to the list of reasons
16)He likes to hang out side my window and wisper sweet nothings into my ear.."Butthead...Butthead"
17)He won't buy a CX bike because he is to busy buying soccer balls. So all this next winter I will have to wait for him on his fucking MTB bike when riding gravel roads. I think this is a built in excuse for his slowness.
18)He made me dinner once with this expanding pasta shit and it gave me the biggest belly ache that I have ever had. Not only was I in great pain but I raced like shit the next day and my belly stuck out like his. FUCKING FATTASS
19)He calls Bubba names like "fatt ass" and "cut off". I mean really what kind of sick fuck goes around calling people or pets "fatt ass" and "cut off".
20)Did I mention he was fat


This concludes why I hate Ethan "Fish" Froese.


Look at this shit. He manges to beat the 2 other 60 year old riders who show up and he decides to put his hands up in the air LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING ROCK STAR or someting. Fucking LAIM!(I guess I fucked this part up...here is an email I got "Fucking LAME! Not Laim, you lame FUCK!
Brad Huff Typing for Melissa Cox")
I can see the gears turning in his head in this picture. .......hummmmm I totally turning pro.


You know now that I think about it "Fish" is not a good name. Ethan will now be known as "Fatt Ass"

So Fuck You Fatt Ass.

No comments: