MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

The anger returns

So generally I save this for only Mondays but fuck it.

I declare this a I hate Jimmiez Thursday. Let me count the ways he makes me hate him.
1)Not only does he take my idea for the greatest bike name but then his no skills ass crashes it and breaks the frame. Fucking bullshit.
2)He writes me emails that are vague as fuck and then calls me stupid.
3)He tries to trick me into some sort of farm animal sex in his altitude bed. The man does not even have AC but he has an altitude bed. Fucking stupid ass.
4)My AC broke and I had to pay some motherfucker a crap pile of money to fix it. I hate Jimmiez and his "I don't have AC ass"
5)I hate the fact Jimmiez works in Jeff City. Because Jeff City sucks and anyone who rides on a veldrome there sucks even more.

So fuck Jimmiez

A question for my faithful readers.

If you finish 4th in a race when there are only 4 rider in the race. Do you get last place or a top 5 finish?

A statement for my faithful readers.

Every notice that those who bark the loudest tend to do the least.

And you heard it here first

The Klinger/Brown Sugar aka "Country Club" ticket will win the office of president in 2024

Finally...
Brad Huff still sucks. Your cheerleading ass has a good old missouri ass whoopin coming it's way.

No comments: