MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

More things I hate

1) Internet Message Boards.
Granted I helped establish my name of butthead by those stupid boards but fuck people are harsh on them sometimes. Makes you wonder at times wtf some of those guys are thinking

2) Fat People Named Fish

3) The fact I never get to eat Mexican. In college I had mexican every night. Now that I am old and married I never eat mexican.

4) Mizzou Basketball. I have been a fan since I was born but now I fucking hate them. As alumni of the great University there is not a day that goes by where I don't think to myself........if we are going to cheat why can't we at least win.

For the record Linas Kleiza is rolling around in a brand new Dodge Durango. Must suck to be a broke college kid.

And Fuck Quinn.

5) Mizzou Football. I hate them more than basketball. You ask why? Because everytime we have a home game the entire town get trashed by drunk angry alumni who just watched us lose again to a D2 school

and Fuck Pinkle.........."I am old school" more like " I will demand that everyone shut up and learn to lose like a champion"........recruits line up!

Where is the Major of Columbia, Corbey Jones when we needed him?

6) And finally something I don't hate...........

Damien Nash........former Missouri Tailback. He is getting his chance in the NFL. Everyone who is a tiger fan knows this guy got fucked. From poor play calling to out right "go fuck yourself" from Pinkle.

I hope Nash gets a spot.

No comments: