MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

More Iowa

I totally ripped this pics off somebody's site but it sums my Sunday up

At the start of the mud slide.....Jeff and Shadd had large gaps on me....

notice the brakes are fully on but I catch them.......and I am gaining speed

Better stick my leg out because that is going to really fucking help! And then I almost die at the bottom......

Had there been a third picture you would see my right legs clips back in and then my left leg unclips and goes into "oh shit" tripod mode.

Sunday reminded me of something my dad said to me back in high school when we were riding at Finger Lakes. "I am not going down that, I have to go to work Monday" FUCK I am getting old!

The Fangos were great.

4 comments:

Matt said...

dude i'm worried!

Kris Thompson said...

Are you practicing for the Nutcracker?

ScottyD said...

"The Fangos were great."

Greatest product review ever.

Unknown said...

Josh, where'd you find these pics?