MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Iowa Shitty

ProPam....here is my write up. First, I have good legs right now. Second, I have shitty luck....wait I make my own luck, fuck. Third, I don't like racing in endless amounts of mud.

I love and hate Jingle CX. There are parts of the course that are awesome and then there are parts of the course that suck. At what point does doing 6 turns in a cattle barn make good racing. There needs to be a UCI rule against it! Seriously, it is just stupid. Anyways, I spent most of the weekend doing it wrong in the races. If I wasn't behind 10 dudes who couldn't turn left or right......I was just not getting it done. Extremely frustrating but that is bike racing.

I hate mud. If I wanted to race in mud I would move to Portland. Fuck the mud.
When the race becomes a mud slide it is no longer a race......it is a mud slide. It is OK to change the course based on the conditions! Or at least put padding on the barn at the bottom of the mud slide!

In other news. My teammate Nate, likes the mud. He rode awesome Sunday and got some UCI points.

Does anyone have some Cheese for my Whine? I know cry me a fucking river.

3 comments:

ScottyD said...

Qit your bitching & tell me how the hell are the Fangos?

ProPam said...

Well, I am relieved that you survived the mud slide. Call the Trolly--surely they've got cheese (and whine) to spare.

Dan said...

Sounds like a blast.

Josh, this is Dan...maggie and i were hoping you guys could come over for a little whine and baby party.
drop me an email: miller.climb@gmail.com