MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Well just shut the fuck up Jimmiez

.....Look Here....

Alright since I haven't updated this piece of shit in about forever......here goes...

Brad Huff = dumbass.


Who knows the what the fuck is up with Landis.

I will go as far to say I am dropping OLN and Velonews Mag since Pro cycling has just become this big piece of shit that is just whacked!

Huff here is some advice. Use your status in cycling for good. Start a "Player's Union". Pro cyclists need to stop allowing themselves to be attacked as individuals and start moving as a group. The UCI and WADA will not start acting as adults until they are forced. Seriously HUFFY step up!

Needless to say the Landis affair pisses me off on about 3 million different levels.


What else.....it is fucking hot and I am ready for CX season.

Junior Varsity make some CX shit happen already!

No comments: