MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

So my blog sucks?

Well tell me something I didn't know!

Anyways the hate is returning and it almost CX season. This year I will have carbon wheels and 4 different CX bikes. Yes that is right 4 and no you can't use one of them. I am using everything! Cry me a fucking river already.

So to continue with the bitching. Why is that people think they know me? Does anyone even know how I got the name Butthead?

With any luck today I will complete my db layout so the world of circuits can be nicely stored to the DSO level. Just think when I am done any jackass with a web browser will be able to click on their circuit and see that they have 6 channels setup for voice and 18 channels setup for data. Hell maybe I will even throw in some traffic graphs with lots of colors. Wow if that thought doesn't get the blood flowing there is no hope for you!

7 comments:

Butthead said...

Fuel Cells

That is what is threatening me.

Anonymous said...

I know Butthead. I am the president of his fanclub (and so far, the only member). When he says he doesn't dope, I believe him. How could he when he is so slow?

Possum (BH Fanclub President)

ScottyD said...

What is ironic is that if you google DSO it tells you its a Disability Support Officer.

S. Smith said...

Didn't Hans Rey coin your nickname? Just another piece inthe legend of butthead. Dude, I can't wait for cross season to start. When are the practices starting?

Anonymous said...

DSO rules!! liek PPP .. trunking .. DS1 .. DS3 ... MIBS .. RFCS .. yea all that fun shit!

Anonymous said...

I was there when Butthead was named!

Dean Hargett said...

This should settle who the real fans are:
BH Fan Club First President and courtier
Coup d'etat!
The Guilty