MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My recap of greatness

First off I have 2 great photos to post but my fucking phone is fucked right now so I can't get to them. Fuck! Look more anger! I am so Angry! Fuck!

Anyways I went with Jimmiez, ProPam, and Raymond down to Arr-Kansas (say it like a pirate would). It was a good trip and at no point did I think to myself......"I should have just gone by myself" Believe it or not that has to be a first.

Friday.....finished in the second group. Long story short I am a dumbass. Plus I am have one less working Zip 303 wheel! Sweet!

Saturday......finished in the front group. Used some sweet Mavic Cosmic Carbon wheels. Thank god I didn't break those.

Saturday TT........I made the time cut. 9:50. I think I could go faster but who fucking cares I was racing for like 300th place and a box of paper clips

Sunday Crit........I got dropped in less than 20 minutes. Fuck. It was fast but not stupid fast. I didn't have the right mindset going in and I was fucking tired. I removed myself as soon as I got split from the main group. I don't understand why these assholes stay out there in the Pro race until the officals pull them off. The race paid 25 deep.......you got dropped.......get the fuck out of the way! I mean fuck! you are riding around in rubber underwear on tires that are 23mm wide.....why in the hell would keep bombing though corners using up all your luck. Anyways I think 30 guys finished and about 30 more finished 3 to 600 laps down on the 30 that finished on the lead lap.

Overall it was a good time and I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while. I will go back next year and not miss the front split on the first day.

In other news.....Brian Java pulled his head out of his ass and rode really well. It is nice to see him have a good weekend. We were all proud.

No comments: