MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Man Room continues to develop....

So here are some photos..

At this point the walls are painted and the ceiling is done.

Hey look Saved by the Bell! Zack Morris is a Cat 4 on the track in case you didn't know!

......more random photos......


The photos make the color look a bit different than what it is but who fucking cares....it is a basement.

This last week I stained the floor and sealed it and bought some over priced furniture! (Thanks Jimmiez for the help picking the stuff up) I don't have any photos of that but you guys can just imagine.

So with any luck I will move all my furniture down stairs soon and I will be able to enjoy the "man room" in all of about 50% of it's glory. All I have left at this point are doors, floor boards, trim, and polishing the poles. I still haven't figured out how I am going to build a small round stage for the pole but don't worry I will figure that out.


In other news: Joe Hill won Tour of STL and BOCOMO Tuesday Night World Championships are not allowed to go full throttle until Tracie say so (Yes that is Tracie not Tracy)

For the Record: Zack, I have 3 cars in my driveway. To make a long story short. "I am big time". My brother has at least 10 cars in his warehouse.....so he is "Super Big Time" or "A single male with to much extra cash and a car habit"

1 comment:

Bobber said...

Ah yes, man room. That's got to be the missing link in my training. How many cross bikes do youu have anyway?