MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Monday, October 13, 2008

No Love in Ohio

Friday...I finished 17th on the roughest CX course I have ridden. Made the Wednesday Training course look smooth. I didn't start great and spent the day chasing.

Saturday..DNF...I was really motivated but with in the first 30 secs of the race I was under 25 guys in a pile up. Sucked.

Sunday....24th...Not the greatest result. I was as high as 16th at one point but with 2 laps to go I had a full system shut down. Somebody hit the reset key big time! I went backwards fast than I ever have before...

3 days of CX racing is hard. Really hard. I am smoked today. Best part of the weekend was my brother got a ton of the action on video. He is suppose to send some of the clips.

Sunday's race had over 60 guys on the start line. Way to many guys if you ask me.

No comments: