MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

OHIO

No fucking UCI points. I suck.

Saturday can be described as Shittyday. I finished 27th out of 15 riders. Terrible Terrible Terrible. Small Midgets with fat arms could have done a better job.

Sunday can be described as better. I finished up in 14th and restored my ego to it's large sized state. I was less than 10 secs off of the 8th-13th group.

I also learned this weekend from Mr. Worlds that I say Wisconsin like a redneck. I hate to break to Mr. Worlds but I am a redneck.

Kyle was there also getting extra butter and cream on everything he ordered. He makes me look like a healthy eater. Kyle that is a bad thing.

Kyle get a blog so that I can stop referencing the crash pic so much.


Next Stop "The Ryan Pirtle Invitational".........I think RP has been secret training this year.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I had a dream last night that you, Joe and I were sitting on a small dock and water moccasins were trying to bite the dog (not Bubba).

I think it means you need to stop sucking and get some UCI points.

Tristan Schouten said...

I think you should update your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love me my butter, thats actually why i am not going to Louisville, i need to eat some butter....