MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Boulder, not just a rock in the mountians

Went to the GP in Boulder. It was fun getting the shit kicked out of me 2 days straight. Saturday I was 75th out of 115..one lap down. Sunday I was 38th out of 115. For some reason I was really really really motivated not to get lapped on Sunday and my legs showed up. I need to find a way to start better in the big fields. If I can do that I can move up another 15 places. I spent both days racing from the back of the pack.

Here are some photos of Sunday's events


The crowds were HUGE!








I think Sram sponsored the events



Here is a short clip of me

If you go to www.youtube.com and search for boulder cx you will find a ton of video from the races this last weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo

Found your blog... Good try out in CO. At least you have 2 nice looking bikes. I didn't do any better at Wisshcisohdfkchen or Granouge. Are you racing the Jingle Cross?