MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Dog Whisperer

For father's day Bubba decided to get me the Dog Whisperer Book. I normally am not someone who will sit down and read a book. My reading is limited to random blogs and Velonews when it shows up in the mail. Anyways this book kicks ass! It really does. For once I actually understand the Bubba!


Here is a photo of Bubba in all of his greatness......


In other news: There was a race at Wingheaven this weekend. Huffy was there kicking some sort of Euro Mullet. It was pretty sweet for a kid from Springdale. I would give a race recap but it is Wednesday and if you don't know what occurred by now you probably don't care.

One last thing..........this goes out to you new guys riding in Columbia....some rules. Yes FUCKING RULES granted I would think common sense would not require rules but like most things we must have FUCKING RULES!
1)Shut the fuck up.
2)No fix gears at Tuesday night worlds. There is a long story behind this but just take my word for it
3)When we ride out and back from Tuesday night worlds pull your head out of your ass and ride 2 wide........this is not critical mass so think a little bit.
4)See #1

That is all I can think of........

Nothing is worse then coming to work and having a fellow worker (who is cycling friendly) tell you of how he was stuck behind 20 cyclists taking up the entire road. Kind of makes all of us look like idiots when a few don't ride with any common sense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Butthead-
You seem awfully angry in your old age. You need a role model, or a hug or something. Anger, much anger in this one. Yet much talent.

Jim said...

The taxidermist did a great job with Bubba. He almost looks alive.

Beefcakes said...

Quit using your phone to take pictures. I want some better resolution to see the ticks crawling on that hairy sausage. And get your mind out of the gutter...I'm talking about the dog.