MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My free time

So when I am not riding around in tight pants yelling at people and causing problems among cyclists..........I work on my house. Anyways my basement has been my project as of late (by late......like a year)

So I am almost ready to paint my "man" room

That is right "man" room

Soon I will have my own space for drunken parties where I can watch the Speed Channel all day without having to switch to Trading Spaces every 5 minutes. The TLC channel SUCKS!

With a little luck the paint will be dry by sunday.

6 comments:

Prozenberger said...

Word. I am forced to watch that crap too. Maybe we should get the wives together for TLC fest.

Anonymous said...

The Speed Channel rocks.

Anonymous said...

Dude,
looking like hotness so far. Brady and I must be invited to the inaugural party. with us, you never know what is going to go down.

i can ride again too. sweet shit.
greg

Alicia said...

Hey, when you are done, how about you bring your little handy man butt over to our house!

Beefcakes said...

Dude, if I had known you wanted to go there, I would have gotten you there.

Anonymous said...

we need another bubba story.
greg