MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

110120 or was that 110101

So work has been a bit busy as of late. Don't worry that hasn't hurt my riding but I must say the net surfing time has come to a crawl. If the cycling world even had a clue what I do for a living then they might begin to understand me....ok well that is unlikely.

I rode a bunch this last weekend and I plan to do the same this next weekend.

In other news... "Ethan" told me that "Ozenpro" was tricked into droppage by "The Dude" at the "Froze Toes". I think this is great! "The Dude" has finally found his place in a race. So a warning to all those sitting in the back of a race. If some dude starts talking to you randomly of things from the past...........know that the early signs of "tricked droppage" are setting in on you. Be careful out there.


"tricked droppage" - Being dropped in a race without realizing it until it is to late. Not limited to any specific cycling event. Has been used in events such as swimming, horse back riding, and golfing. ex: "This big dumbass started talking to me and I was listening and then all of a sudden the field was gone. Little did I know tricked droppage had been used on me."

"jewish tricked droppage" - I will put that in the next blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is classic! I think I read this in the book by Tim Renick "Cycling Strategies".