MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday

It was cold this weekend and I am totally smoked today. With any luck we will get a foot of snow and I can go skiing for a bit.

In other news Zack and Nolan went big again this weekend. They both showed up ready to go Saturday and Sunday and didn't turn off early. There is something to be said for 2 16yr old kids who are willing to training in 27 degree weather.

I kind of feel like going into a rant about dumbasses and how I hate bottom feeders and some other stuff but for some reason the hate is just not there today. God what will I ever do?

Oh one other thing. When JV runs off the mouth about nicknames and "The Others" and then references the series Lost I guess he has not watched the last few shows. Long story short one of the lost crew refers to the leader of "The Others" as Ezekiel. Anyways JV go read this Click here dumbass
Kind of interesting stuff but a predictable twist to the series. Needless to say I am starting to hate this show.

No comments: