MY ONE DIMENSIONAL WORLD!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Fucking Friday Already

So this kicks some ass Soap Box Derby
Jelly Roll and I are totally entering this. With any luck I will bring my brother's engineering skills to building my Derby car. I mean really this kicks ASS!

In other news..........I am still a bit fucked from the last 2 weekends of stupidity
1)my leg is still fucked
2)my hip is still fucked
3)my shoulder is still fucked

However my handlebars and stem are no longer fucked from my little trip to the ground on Sunday.

Anyways if I understand RP correctly he is done for the year. Well that just fucking sucks........

And what the fuck is up with this weather? It was 12 degrees out when I rode to work yesterday. That is just to fucking cold for november.

I feel the anger building so this weekend should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnuson is going to bring his blow-up sheep covered in sheetcake to Queeny to make you feel better. -pease